Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Homeschool Designs





Wow! I am just so thankful for the choice to homeschool all 7 of our children. I love that we get to be together throughout the day. I love that when something really piques their interest, we have free reign to learn all the gory details, LOL! I love that when a learning opportunity presents itself, we can grab it and run. It is AWESOME!!!! Just today my kids have decided to make great use of the raging winds outside, and are making kites. Not only are they designing what they think will make the most suitable and flightworthy objects, but they are learning valuable lessons about wind currents, velocity and so much more. I think the Wright Brothers would be proud.

So, enjoy these designs. And remember that the time to enter the drawing is running out. You have till March 31st. See the previous blog for details on how to get up to 4 entries in a drawing to win one of the brand new homeschool designs I have created. Leave a comment on my blog. Add yourself as a follower to my blog. Link to my blog on your own blog. And lastly, blog about how visual inspiration is important in your homeschool.

And now, off to fly a kite!

No comments: