Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Get ready to SALE-ebrate!!!!







I am going on vacation. Woohoo! My shop will be open while I am away, but I am very excited to announce that the REAL fun will happen when I return. Pop Vinyl Studio will be having a GIANT, week long "Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off" sale on ALL in-stock designs. This sale is to celebrate and thank my fabulous customers. Sale begins August 11, and ends August 18. Please mark your calenders and start saving your pennies.

And now for the new designs. Something for the rodeo cowboy, the family with a new baby, anyone with a boy or girl in the house, and even a reminder to always kiss goodnight.

Want a custom vinyl wall decal? I LOVE designing for you. So, check out my shop, and send me a convo. Put your thoughts in my hands and I will put them on your wall!

No comments: