Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have the best job!





Seriously....I do! It just amazes me that I get to do something that gives me joy, while it also gives joy to others. I love the fact that I get so many e-mails telling me how much someone is thrilled with and is inspired by the design they received. What an honor for me to have the privilege of ministering in such a simple, yet surprisingly profound way.

So, on with the new designs! There's a jungle animal stack that was actually a proof for a custom a while back. I just tinkered with it to make it perfect. And I just realized the "Where Dreams Come True" design was also a proof for a custom. I LOVE the "Home, where the people who love you live" saying, and have wanted to design something around it for some time. I finally took the time this week. And lastly, who doesn't need a message to "Be strong and courageous" in their life? I know I do.

Enjoy the designs and let me know what you think. And remember, my goal in design is to create beautiful decals that bless and inspire; that reflect your tastes and personalities. My goal in business is to do so in an excellent manner, with the utmost integrity and customer service. Pop Vinyl Studio goes the extra mile. Shop my Etsy store - you will not be disappointed.

No comments: