Monday, July 20, 2009

Stars, Brothers, Dreams and Family





What a fabulous week for designing! It is just so great when the inspiration hits and keeps on coming. The star design was done as a custom for a mom I know. I am tickled with how it turned out. And really, the color scheme is so versatile. The next design I finished was the "All For One and One For All/Brothers till the End" design. It was a simple redesign of a previous custom. Then today, I was inspired to create the "Dream Big" design. How completely perfect for a girl of any age, with it's whimsical flowers, circles, and butterflies! And lastly, the Family Initial design - classic and elegant, yet understated, it is perfect for any family's decor.

As always thank you for taking the time to check my blog and browsing the newest designs available at www.PopVinylStudio.com .

No comments: