Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!



Whether you are cranking up the grill, or partying with friends - Keep it safe, folks!

I for one am glad for a little bit of extra R&R time. Things have been crazy busy with my shop, for which I am very thankful. And things are certainly always hectic around the house. But, I have a few minutes to highlight a few recent designs that I haven't blogged about. I have had so many requests for wedding and newlywed items, and these all really fit the bill. Classy, stylish and simply brimming with personality, every couple will find these designs a perfect touch for their wedding reception or new home.

Enjoy the designs, and remember that there are so many uses for vinyl decals - cars, windows, mirrors, laptop cases, notebooks, candles, and of course, walls!

No comments: