Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Bit of Whimsy


I created 2 new designs today. Well, three if you count the one that didn't make the cut. Hehe! I think we could all use a little more faith, hope and love, so I framed those words to live by and made them into art.

I am just really excited about the second design! I don't get whimsical very often, but I had this brilliant flash of inspiration while I was in town today! A picture of a fancy tea kettle strung onto a tree as an unexpected birdhouse. I came home and immediately got to work. I love the finished product! I don't have anything more to post than the digital image, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this one Patricia. Too cute!
Sorry I missed your open house. Too many irons in the fire that week.
Love your new line of products.
May the Lord bless your new venture!
Cathy Carruth

Patricia said...

Thanks so much, Cathy! And I totally understand - it's a busy time for everyone!!! Thank you for the kind words and the blessing!
Patricia