Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I love what I do



I think about this every single day! I LOVE designing. Creating. And I think even more than that, a part of me has always gotten great pleasure from providing something that helps others to feel inspiration, peace, or greater joy in their surroundings.



This week has been CRAZY BUSY full of orders. But, I was still able to manage a few new designs, as well as a redesign of the teapot birdhouse (a few things needed tweaking.)

And now for my most exciting news bits! First, I have MORE NEW COLORS! So, be sure to check them out. But here's the big news - I am going to be offering some fabulous giveaways after Christmas! These are going to be worth waiting for. And let's face it, after all the stress, shopping, parties, and the wrapping is all torn open and thrown away, don't many of us wish the magic could just keep going? Well, this is my way of extending the giving spirit of Christmas. So, be watching!!!

Oh, and let me know what you think of this week's posted designs. There are more on my Etsy, which you can get to by clicking the my Etsy shop image on the left. Thanks for looking!

No comments: