Monday, December 15, 2008

Monograms and Names











Some of my favorite designs are simple but fun designs with monograms and names. I think it makes a person feel good to see a design on their wall that says, "This space is mine, and this design reflects my personality."

So, I work really hard to have a variety of designs to suit every kind of personality and age.

Sadly, I am very much lacking in the boy design department, and that is the next thing I plan to tackle, when I have a few spare minutes, and I'm all caught up on orders. So, next October....be prepared!!!! LOL! Well, hopefully I will catch up before another season change.

Here are the designs I played with over the weekend. A few were designed for custom orders. The Monograms - well, aren't monograms just FABULOUS anyway??? I LOVE THEM! I plan to offer the dark one as a large 20" circle, as well as in small sizes to adorn candles and favors for weddings. I love it's classic simplicity and elegance! It was exactly the look I was going for.

I hope you enjoy, and I would love to know what you think!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Hi Patricia!
Good work! Great to see a pic of you- I don't think I've ever seen a pic of you- and we've only written to each other for 6 years- wow can you believe that it has been that long! And I will finally get to meet you in person! Can't wait!

Patricia said...

Thank you!!!!!

I can't wait!!! It will be such a joy!
Patricia